Minor Dog Bite Recovery
Minor Passenger Automobile Accident Recovery
Motor Vehicle Accident Recovery
– Auto injury settlement against negligent driver for permanent partial disability caused by brachial plexis – thoracic outlet syndrome and herniated discs.
- Auto injury settlement against negligent driver for right ankle fracture with permanent bone displacement.
$2 Million (Policy Limits)
- Auto injury recovery against negligent driver for permanent disability caused by connective tissue injuries.
- Auto injury settlement against injured person's own insurance company.
- Settlement for auto injury victim with herniated cervical and lumbar discs including Guaranteed Monthly Payments for 15 years of $715.00.
- Auto injury recovery for 35-year-old woman with sheared elbow tendon.
- Settlement for property damage due to structure collapse.
- Settlement for 32-year-old woman with herniated discs in neck.
This is a partial listing of case results. Ustynoski & Marusak has achieved maximum recovery on numerous settlements and verdicts against negligent parties’ insurance companies.
Ustynoski & Marusak, LLC
The personal injury attorneys at Ustynoski & Marusak welcome visitors to our web site for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be construed as formal legal advice. The acknowledgment of this information does not constitute or create an Attorney-Client relationship. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results; all cases are fact and law specific. If you think you need legal advice, call our office @ 570-455-3683 to schedule an appointment. There is no charge for a personal injury consultation.
USTYNOSKI & MARUSAK, LLC - COPYRIGHT 2020